Correction to previous announcement.
After January 1st, AND NOT BEFORE, members who place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in JCNA concours, slalom and/or rally events must go to the JCNA web site to confirm their membership and mailing information. The steps for completing this process are:
1. Go to JCNA.com and click on “Standings”.
2. Click on “2014 Results and Final (right now it says Provisional) Standings”.
3. Click on “Concours (North American)”, “Rally” or “Slalom”. You may return and access each of these files.
4. Scroll down to your name and click on your score.
5. Once you have done that, the site software will automatically return to the top of the page. Scroll back down to your name where you will see “click here to confirm data for your award order.” Click on the link and fill in the required information. — A fax number is not required but an email address is because it is the only way to contact you if there are questions. A POC email address is also required for club members who do not have their own address.
6. Click the “Submit” button at the bottom.
You will receive a verification email within 48 hours once your information has been received and posted. Note: This is a manual and not automated process.
A list of those who have sent in their confirmation information will be posted as a link from the AGM page, “2014 JCNA Award Confirmations”.