Recently established Jaguar Foundation has been created by passionate Jaguar people who donate their time, resources, and services with the goal of better serving the Jaguar Heritage and preserving the marque for future generations. We aim to leave a legacy for our children’s children.
The foundation is anticipating opening two museums, one for each coast, where Jaguar cars, books, memorabilia, and related material will be housed and viewed by the public. We are requesting that JCNA members donate any classic Jaguar related items they can to help form these new museums.
The Jaguar Foundation will give back to the Jaguar community in many ways:
• Provide annual scholarships for students interested in Jaguar Automotive Restoration to help cover the cost of tuition and training.
• Be a resource for historical information related to the heritage and restoration of Jaguar cars.
• Providing a forum for the exchange of information and ideas for Jaguar enthusiasts.
• A specialty tool loan program, with specialty tools available on loan.
• Promote the hobby and encourage people of all ages to become involved with Jaguars.
All donations are tax deductible, as the foundation is set up as a 501c3 non-profit, and we encourage all Jaguar enthusiasts to donate what they can to get the wonderful Jaguar Foundation museums filled with vintage Jaguar items. The Jaguar Foundation will accept donations such as Jaguar: cars, parts, tools, books, memorabilia, as well as financial donations. Financial donations can be made online through the Foundations website, or by check. With any Jaguar donation you will receive a receipt for your tax records.
We encourage all Jaguar enthusiasts to become a Patron of the Jaguar Foundation. There are multiple levels to meet your needs:
• $30 for a Patron
• $250 for a Bronze Level Patron
• $500 for a Silver Level Patron
• $1,000 to $2,500 for a Gold level Patron
• $2,500 and above for a Platinum Patron
There will also be 2 levels available for Corporate Patrons – $3,500-$5,000 and $5,000 and above.
If you have any questions please contact:
George Camp (803) 760-9460
Tom Krefetz (760) 758-6100